Seton School provides a Catholic Preschool Program for 3 year old children. The 3 Year Old Preschool Program is a structured preschool program that offers a loving Christian atmosphere that meets the physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs of the students. The program provides a positive approach to learning through play as well as hands on experience. It is a place where students can expand their capabilities, enjoy learning, and have fun with their peers.
The Preschool Program will........
- Provide a gentle, loving atmosphere where our first priority is the children's all around development and welfare.
- Assist the children in developing caring, curious, responsible, and independent attitudes and behaviors.
- Provide a warm, nurturing environment that develops the children's confidence in their ability to learn.
- Expose the children to the concept of God, as loving Father, and Jesus, as our friend.
- Look forward to interacting with parents whose comments and suggestions are always welcome.
The Preschool program is three-day a week program on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. The program serves children who are 3 years old by September 1. It is located on the Seton Catholic School campus in the Lee Parish Center building. The morning session is 8:15 am to 11:00 am. The afternoon session is 12:15 pm to 3:00 pm. Teachers are degreed or certified by the Illinois Department of Education.
A copy of a child's birth certificate must be presented when registering a child. Children are required by law to have a current physical examination.
For information or to schedule a visit to the Seton Preschool, please contact the Seton Elementary Office at (309) 757-5500. Preschool Open House is scheduled in March of each year.
The program for 4 year old children is the PreKindergarten Program. Learn more about our 4 Year Old PreKindergarten Program.